An under-rated gift idea that most frugal people can't possibly justify
themselves:  a few pair of wool undies.  Riv is out of the MUSAs in
everything but XL but it appears they have plenty of the Devold ones.  I've
used both, and since trying the Devold ones maybe 4 years ago I only wear
wool undies.  They are really nice.  Highly recommended.  The MUSA ones
have worn longer for me, it seems, and are a bit heavier.