Slightly off topic, but Eric: what did you do to get retention with on your
Brompton? I switched to MKS folding pedals, which are a bit grippier but
they're still pretty lousy and I'm sick of having my foot slip off and
bashing myself in the heel (which happens way too frequently and definitely
offsets any flat-pedal comfort gains).
Dan, DC