https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5836/23051338044_2cd564a8af_z.jpg

here is a medium sized version of the same photo. I was on the Olav Sabo
bike bridge here in Minneapolis Minnesota on one of my last rides mid
December 2015. I don't ride my Atlantis in the wintertime but the balmy
weather made me go for a 22 mile loop around the greenway and home. The
bars are feeling good to me at that height. I'll do more riding in March
next year and probably during the winter add some padding on the tops of
the drop bars where I spend 98% of my riding . In the winter I commute 6
miles on a "sacrificial" bike with studded tires (going on 10 years now-
gotta love that lugged steel!) and a 55" fixed gear.
Thanks to all who replied. I especially like the photos from weth and
clayton.
Best wishes to all on this great forum for a merry Christmas and a blessed
new year!
Pete