>1.  Is the relaxed rear geometry >something you can feel when compared to
>>other frames??
>
>2.  Do you see it as a positive??

Hello,

1. It is not noticeable as long as the saddle position can be obtained. It is
one ingredient in bike fit.

2. In my case, I like a fair bit of setback, and Brooks saddles, which require
additional setback as well. I visited the Alex Singer shop in 2011, and
Olivier, the proprietor, pointed to my machine's (72.5 degree) seat tube and
said, "That is too slack." The (plastic) saddle was centered in its adjustment
range, and I needed every bit of that extra 7mm (and a high-setback seatpost)
to use a Brooks Professional. My Alex Singer had been built with a 74deg seat
angle, and I did not ever really work out the position on it for long distance
riding.

Best Regards,

Will

William M deRosset