Bill and Joe,

Yes, of course. I didn’t mean to demean dynohubs and certainly not the
people who use them. My point is that just a few years ago dynohubs were
the clear winner for anyone doing longer rides. But batteries are really
getting stronger, cheaper, and lighter. Like 10,000mAh with two USB ports
for only $37 and weighing 204 grams. That’s hard for a dyno to beat now and
batteries are getting better all the time. In contrast, unless there is
some breakthrough, dynohub technology is pretty much as good as it will
ever be.

Doug