I got the SPD style and the road style and absolutely love them. The
fit is the same as my Sidis, but these look a lot "cooler." They
remind me quite a bit of my Sidis in the early 80s, but the quality of
these is even higher. I think the natural leather is probably more
comfortable and perhaps even form-fitting, as compared to the
synthetic materials of my Sidis. And I say that as a vegetarian! Plus,
they look just awesome. I wear the SPD version at my Spinning classes,
too. Oh, so stylish! I'm guessing they will last forever, too. (The
soles are plenty tough; they might even be sourced from Sidi, by the
looks of them.)