Hi Mark,
As others have stated, there is much personal preference and anatomy at
work.  However, in case it is helpful, here is a photo of albatross bars on
my Surly LHT 58cm: https://flic.kr/p/fvX7CU
  I am about 5'10 and my seat height is about 75 1/2 inches. As others
mentioned it took me a fair about of experimentation with stem height/
length as well as tilt of the bars to arrive at a position comfortable for
long and short rides.  Once dialed-in they are quite comfortable.
All the best,
Erl