like others, i've had better luck with handlebars just slightly above the
saddle, and the handle bars angles down less. i used to run the albas
angled down just a tad more than yours, but found that it had me leaning
forward onto my hands more.

when i run the bars angled down less, it kind of operated like a perch for
my hands to hang out.

gonna try to bullmoose boscos, and hope these will be just as good.