I'm not sure if you can bend the hanger back twice, but you sure can get a
new dropout from Riv.
It shouldn't be very expensive.
I had my Hunqa's dropout bent, and Riv sent me a new dropout:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!searchin/rbw-owners-bunch/riding$20my$20hunqapillar$20again/rbw-owners-bunch/hzLhXdLnLak/PWZWM1gbBQAJ
https://www.flickr.com/photos/77318553@N08/23779095042/in/album-72157660316343503/

Good luck!

Takashi

2016年3月1日火曜日 22時53分38秒 UTC+9 jandrews_nyc: