On Thursday, March 3, 2016 at 1:52:37 PM UTC-7, George Schick wrote:

  Finally, I'm curious about the manf. date of your Ram.  Reason I say that
is because I notice that the drive side dropout has a slender, "split"
design as opposed to the usual solid ones.  Mine has the same thing.  If
you don't mind sharing, I'm curious about the serial number of the frame to
see if it's close to mine.  Lots of other orange Rams shown on this blog do
not have that same dropout.

> Thanks, George

My blue one has that same split dropout.  I think it is a 2006 and, if I
recall correctly, that jives with the chronology of the serial number
archive on the Cyclofiend site.