There's another 51cm QB that has been on sale in Sacramento for several
months now. I bought a 54cm in SF off this list a little over a year ago as
I thought those sizes (54cm and under) were pretty rare, so surprised to to
see this and the sacramento ones still there too! I actually offered to buy
this if he'd ship it, I like the orange color (and dyno hub extra) compared
to the silver one I have (which color is faster again?)