Well, the only two bars in the picture that have a stem presented are the
Bullmoose and Bosco Bullmoose, since they were the only two at the time
that came as one piece with a stem.  The rest of the bars have their stem
length equalized at the clamping area, which Oli superimposed over the
cross bar of the Bosco Bullmose, which is 120mm from the stem quill on that
particular bar.  So for comparing to the probably-150mm Bullmoose, you
could say that the rest of the bars are represented on an imaginary 120mm
stem.