Glad this worked out Mark.

These saddles aren't inexpensive and going through the warranty process
with online retailers is a pain. I try to support my LBS' s as best I can.
If I buy online I really need to scrutinize whether this is the right part?

Now all you need to do is start the breaking in process all over again.

FWIW I have been told that one should only use proofhide once a season.

Tail Winds,

~Hugh