Just to pick the minds of y'all wonderful people. I'm trying Bosco regulars
on my Clem after a rough winter of strong headwinds proving the albastaches
and my wrists weren't getting along when used on the Clem. I already had a
100mm Technomic Deluxe around I'd use with the albas on a different build,
so, I just opted to use that with a shim for the Boscos. Fit is fine, and
it clamps perfectly fine (not getting any bar rotation even with the Boscos
leverage). Only problem, if you can call it that, is leaning weight on the
very ends of the bars will cause a faint clicking sound at the clamp in the
cooler weather, I'm guessing because of the shim sandwich. Anyone know any
ways to mitigate that short of a different stem? The bars are quite built
up and it'd be really annoying tearing them down just to fix a clicking.
Would maybe a drop or two of something from Loctite's catalog help you
think?