Most any frame builder who is comfortable also making stems can make you
that stem. Off the top of my head I'd ask Mitch Pryor, Brian Chapman or
Eric Estlund of Winter Cycles. Both routinely make very nice quill stems
for their bikes, but I'm not sure if they'd do one-offs for another bike.
Jeff Lyon built me a beautiful threadless stem; he might make you a quill
one.

Anton
velolumino.com