Though the Luxus U is highly loved here I was very unhappy with the Luxus U
and was unable to maintain a charge on an iPhone 6 Plus while using
mapmyride and the screen off.   The small cache on the light was not
enough.  A larger cache battery such as I have with the E-Werk is much
better for me at a price of course.     4 other people I know with the
Luxus U experience the same issues, as well as with the E-Werk USB.

Just my experience.

Kelly