I had a SineWave on a former bike, and as Howard said it doesn’t draw very much
power at all unless there’s something plugged into it. Based on my experience
(with a Shimano dyno hub), the SineWave works best all by itself. Running an
Edelux light and using the SineWave to charge at the same time reduces the
brightness of the headlight. Charge your phone during the day when the lights
are off.

--Eric Norris
campyonly...@me.com
www.campyonly.com