Brah your face must be hurting from all that smiling!  I am not sure
if I am more Jealous of your new QB or the fact that you are in
Hawaii!

For context its been in the 20s and into the teens hear in the Pacific
NW for the last week.  In Seattle we crumble once the temps go outside
our 50 to 85 degree comfort zone  ;-)

Thanks for sharing the photos, I have been hearing for a long time
about the amazing Riv packing and all I can say after seeing your
photos is .,,,,,wow

Keep on Pedaling and Smiling

Chapeau on a gorgeous bike.

RR

Abike and light-hearted, I take to the open road,
Healthy, free, the world before me,
The long brown path before me, leading wherever I choose.
(with apologies to W.Wordsworth)