I don't really know what the cost to ship my bike was offhand. I do know the
total cost though. I'm not at home right now so I can't  check the invoice.
Out here in Hawaii we just get used to it.

Even though I'm under the weather I had to go out this evening so I took the
following image with my iPhone. It's not a good image, but you can see the
SKS fenders and my large Sackville Saddlesack. I've really got the sack
stuffed too: laptop, tookit, sweater (I have to spend the evening in an
aircon'd room), big sandwich, sodas, and some other stuff I'm sure.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mgps-bob/4172722491/

The nice thing about a 66cm bike is that the big Sackville doesn't look
really out of place.

With a cold the fenders took a little doing. SKS fenders are very easy to
put on...the second time around.

I ended up use the SKS Secu-Clips on the back instead of on the front as the
directions indicate for stock installations. In fact I'm not sure how many
of the gear combos I'm going to be able to use and maintain a nice look on
the back. It's not a big concern though.

I've also got a little Planet Bike light on a Paul's Gino mount on the
front.

I'm still trying to decide what to do about lighting. I ride enough at night
around town that it is a concern.

Aloha!

Robert Harrison
rfharri...@gmail.com