It's probably not really "crazy low Q", by your definition, but it is
probably a good 10mm narrower than your XD2.  While stoker is running the
110mm BCD early 90s version of the Sugino/Ritchey cranks, I'm running the
mid 90s 94mm BCD version on two bikes.  Both are run as a double and both
are on 103mm ISO taper BBs.  I'd have to measure to provide you the exact
number you requested, but it's in the 145mm range.  It's not as narrow as a
Compass Rene Herse or an old TA, but it is narrow in comparison to just
about anything else that is current.

According to my photo-notes, I was getting a Q-Factor of 155mm when I used
a 113mm JIS-Taper BB with the same crankset, set up as a triple.  To first
order going from 113 to 103 sucks 10mm from that, and going from JIS to ISO
drops another 4mm or so.  So the setups I have now might be as low as
141mm.  Not crazy low in my book but a lot narrower than normal in 2016.