Seconding what Ron said, my Select is noticeably more comfortable than a
Special and Regular I own (with the disclaimer that they're all pretty great).
One thing I found interesting is that it was very good right out of the box,
which is a big deal for me because I'm not a high mileage rider. If a Brooks
comes to me needing major break-in time, it could take a good year to get
there.