Mark, I love the grey, too; I think it’s the superb paint job really makes
this color stand-out. I hadn’t mentioned earlier that I love the decals,
too – particularly the one of Clem wearing his bowler, climbing out of the
manhole. Thank you for the comment; I’ll definitely spend some more time
with the Boscos, and I’m looking forward to reading the next installment of
your Clem(…) reporting.

El Sapo, thanks for the compliment! I agree, maybe it’s the long wheelbase,
but it just seemed that the Clem was screaming for a rear rack.

Patrick, you should know that the idea of installing a 1x drivetrain came
from reading your posts on the subject a while back. So, thanks for the
inspiration (and your note)!

John, thanks very much! I myself learned a lot from this group (like going
about a 1x system), so I'm glad to hear my post was helpful.
Philip, that’s awesome to hear; thanks for passing that on! (That’s it: the
Bosco Bullmoose is staying on!) Thanks for the comment, and please post
pictures of that San Marcos project.
Bob