I'm using the same IRD Cafam canti's on my Clem. I took off CR720s and
installed the IRDs as the CR720s stuck out and interfered with mounting
front panniers on a Pass & Stow rack.
As an experiment, I left the main brake cable installed in the yoke at the
same point and just adjusted the straddle cable, so the yoke was at the
same height for both brakes.
The front brake had noticeably less MA, while the rear felt the same. The
P&S rack is mounted with a bolt at the fork crown, and I do have some
distance to lower the yoke. I may get 2 Nitto struts and nut/bolt
assemblies for the P&S rack and mount them to the top of the fork crown on
the Clem to get the yoke a little lower, though it's certainly works well
as it is.
Oddly, I put the same CR720s on BMC Monster Cross and they stop noticeably
better than on the Clem.
David
Chicago