I have the Mark's Rack on my Ram with CPs, Marks rack & Pauls Neos on the
Trek, and a VO rack with Pauls on the Saluki.  I have also run the M32's
with Paul's cantis.  Of all the setups the nitto mini rack and Pauls Neo 's
were far and away the easiest to deal with.    Mark's Mini is a fine rack
but it sits high, and has no easy way to attach to a fender.  Racks that
attach to mid fork braze-ons look the most elegant, but racks that attach
to the canti studs give the easiest access to the brakes. Our tandem has
the Nitto Campees which attach to the brakes & offer optional panier
attachments may be my most favorite, but perhaps overkill for most people.

Michael