I took the plunge and pre-ordered the Clem L-style Complete to go with my
new high-end titanium-ceramic-UHDPE hip components.  (The second of two is
scheduled to be "installed" Monday.)  I should be just about ready to hop
back on a bicycle when the Clem arrives.

Given my mobility issues, the debate for me was more about which
step-through to buy, and not sam clem clementine cheviot.  Having said
this, joint mobility doesn't tend to improve with age, and I think anyone
looking for a bike to ride into the sunset would be well-advised to
consider a step-through frame.

I think "Ugly Duckling" (in a positive sense) when I look at the Clem
L-Style.  I ordered it in dark mustard, which I think is stunning on the
Joe.  We'll see if the Clem L can pull it off.  I'm looking forward to
hearing Mark from Beacon say more about the L-Style's Conviviality Factor.