I got a Docena in the same order. I finally got the decaleur set up this
week (I went with a Berthoud) and it all works great. I haven't really
figured out how that front roll is supposed to work. Is it supposed to give
you access to the lower half of the bag without disturbing the stuff on top?

Brad P.
Queens