I knew roughly what Bill meant by a dram of whiskey -- a modest amount -- but I
was curious enough about its exact meaning to look it up.  According to the
U.S. Customary System, a dram is exactly one eighth of a fluid ounce -- less
than a teaspoon. For fender installation, I personally need more whiskey than
that!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 9, 2016, at 1:27 PM, Bill Lindsay