You guys are lucky the Rivs have such generous clearance. Last weekend
I had to shelve the Hetres on a 650B conversion ('84 58cm Sequoia) in
order to add fenders. The VO Zeppelins didn't fit (too wide for the
fork), but 45mm Honjos + Col de la Vies did. Fortunately it's still
pretty: http://www.flickr.com/photos/natan/4183280562/

But I do miss those ultra cushy 42s! :)

-nathan