Hey folks, I'm looking for a 121mm bb spindle, square taper. I have an old
Hardrock I'm working on and right now it has a 124 on it now, but the front
derailleur can't reach the outer ring. I've adjusted the screws on the
derailleur and double and triple checked to make sure I have my shifter
cable properly tightened, but still no luck. The chain is close to catching
the ring, but there's just not quite enough to get it there. I'm thinking
if I bring the crank a little closer to the bb shell, it will catch. I know
I have the rings will clear the frame, and want to try replacing the
spindle before replacing the shifters.

If anyone has an extra in their garage, I'd be happy to cover shipping.

Thanks!
Mike in ATX