I presume your choice of mental health over bone health means you don't have bone health issues. That's great, bone health issues are really not good. But I really can't see 10 minutes of riding being anything more than a way to get from here to 2 miles farther down the road; fun and mental heath benefits probably don't start accruing for a trip that short. 30 minutes, definitely more like it.