> I have been using the ultra lights with the tan sidewall. The sidewalls
> are translucent. Very, very light tires with a delicious ride. Supple. Sort
> of like riding on just an inner tube as the tire.
>

> When I first installed them, the front end washed out on clean dry
> pavement and I wrecked. I blame the mold release on the tires combined with
> the pressure at 40 psi.  After the crash,  I took a long ride in the dirt
> to scrub the mold release off and now run the tires at 30 psi, which seems
> ideal. I have been a little reluctant to corner real hard (still have the
> road rash) but I'll head to a parking lot one of these days and see how far
> I can lean them. I rack the wreck up to operator error.....(I knew about
> mold release on tires).
>
> If I was to purchase again, I'd get the standard, not the ultralights. The
standards are really light.

Beware, once you are spoiled by the ride of these tires, it will be hard to
take them off.

I haven't had them long enough to report on wear, but due to my wreck, I am
thinking they might have a harder compound, and should last longer than
they appear they would.

Last but not least, they look really cool.

Clayton (Bend)