I had frustrations with shimmy at low to moderate speed (10-15 MPH) while
sitting upright cruising along a flat road on my Sam. Couldn't figure it
out. Had the LBS check it out: wheels, frame alignment, etc. They found
nothing. Tightened the headset to offer more friction and that didn't help.
What did help was sliding my saddle just a fraction forward toward the
bottom bracket. Just a smidge. I had the saddle all the way back on the
rails (a Berthoud saddle, don't know how long the rails are offhand). Just
 a nudge forward did the trick.