It was mentioned above that it may just be misinformation about the model
being discontinued.  I remember seeing it somewhere a while back from -
wait - Rivendell?  Yeah, I think it was their site that mentioned it.  I
just checked on the main Brooks site and it shows the Select and ordering
availability.  However, I do know that Brooks has lagged current
information which is kind of odd to happen.