I don't like riding with a helmet when it is Spring/summer/fall. Too hot.

However, I really like wearing a helmet in the rain, and in the winter to
keep the wintry blast off my head.

I have a 2009 helmet that I like. But the outer plastic is starting to lift
away from the Styrofoam body.

But my problem is that most helmets are made with such a high dome they
make me look funny when I wear them. I have tried others that looked low
dome, but still look high dome on me.

So I would look for something with a flat, low dome. Anyone know of one
that doesn't cost over 60$US?

I don't know why no one has developed a more "normal" looking helmet, with
low dome, meaning something that looks like regular clothes, and not all
science fiction like most helmets look.