I think hunq, cheviot and roadeo would cover almost all bases. Or just an
Atlantis or sam are versatile enough to do most of what we all want and need.

But Yeah it seems like it's more of a budgetary question rather than an overlap
one. Right now there is almost an expensive and cheap version of each bike.
Atlantis-Joe
Hunq-Clem
Homer-Sam
Cheviot-Clem L
Roadeo- upcoming road Clem.

it's a lot of models and I get how it's grown to this point, but In my head it
makes sense to gradually move everything to the sam model. Nice looking, very
well made, yet more reasonably priced bikes. One super refined model for each
purpose. Lugs, nice paint, same names and geometry, but with silver stuff and
made at maxway.

Likely, a Taiwan made Atlantis will never happen, and i will be sad if it does.
The current lineup almost seems like it is competing with itself, though.