If they keep all of the current offerings on a "built to order basis", I
can see them only stocking the Sam, Clem/Clementine, Appaloosa & Cheviot.
 That gives them budget versions of a road bike, an all-purpose bike, a
touring bike and a mixte.  That's assuming a Sam has light enough tubing
and the Appaloosa has heavy enough tubing.