Tim - I thought about that too. What makes a bike a 'made to order' vs a
custom? The 'made to order' models aren't ordered in bulk. I ordered my
hunq and had to wait in line for it to be made per my order, and was
shipped as a single bike from waterford to rivendell. But maybe in order to
get that price (which is lower than a custom) they have to commit to doing
so many a year? If so that would be a more involved decision on whether to
include or not include the 'made to order' models in their catalog.