Hi Chris,

I missed the ride last year, and am looking forward to joining you.  I live
outside of Pittsburgh and ride/guide the local trails often.  I agree with
Howard that Husky Haven is a good campground, depending on your daily
mileages.  Another is in Confluence run by Corp of Engineers(?)

Anyway, depending on where you plan to start or where you're staying here
in Pittsburgh, I would like to meet and ride some of, or all the way to
Cumberland.  I'll look for further post as to details.

Cheers,
Rusty Click
Pittsburgh, PA