Evan, Thanks for listing the numbers. Very helpful.

I'm converting a 1985 Bridgestone to flat bars as I have more than enough
drop bar bikes. Brake levers will be Dia Compe city brake levers, shifters
will be Paul Thumbie mounts with Shimano bar ends.

I don't want any rise, just a flat bar. The Jitensha would be perfect
except it seems to often be out of stock. The Postino seems equally ideal.
There is a Nitto bar called the Flat Sweep that looks like the Jitensha,
saw on the BTI wholesale website so no prices but my dealer can order it.

It's nice to have options!

Cheers
Bill in Roswell, GA