Garth, Thanks for the perspective. I have albas on the bike now and the Boscos
have much more rise so I am thinking the flat part of the bar is going to be
lower and 2cm farther away than the current set up. Stability will be a wait
and see on the bike. I like interrupters on my road bike for group rides
because I always have some me brake to grab if needed without having to be on
the hoods. Being able to use the brakes while still stretched out is appealing.

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit