David your frequent messages about the Redwood has been one of my main
inspirations.  Glad I stopped bidding against you for it, I benefitted from
losing.

Miss Ryan, I agree that tragic is much better than fatal when discussing
accidents of any kind: whether people, bike or cars are involved.  Steel bikes
usually repairable, people rehabilitated, newer cars written off by insurance
companies.

Are 47cm chain stays longer than normal.  I have Clem like spacing between
wheel and seat tube?

Ryan Hankinson
Muskegon Michigan