My largest 650B conversion was my first and most ambitious one, although it
isn't a large frame by your standards-- 63cm. The bike has seen several
builds after conversion, and the one that just works most wonderfully is
its current build as an around town porteur with flat VO Postino bars and a
large front rack. It's been in this configuration for the last 2 1/2 years
and it's probably only ever going to see minor tweaks here and there. It
was a touring bike and tubing is 9/6/9 so it's on the stout side and
doesn't have much flex (it didn't perform well configured in drop-bar
rando-mode, partly because of the stiffness and also because the front end
felt heavy). But riding around town with swept-back bars at saddle height
and a slightly more upright riding position, it just glides very smoothly
and feels well balanced. The 650B wheel size suits it very well. It's
wearing old generation Hetres, one of which is now worn. Still a sublime
smooth riding tire even though there are some better ones on the market now
(e.g., Compass).

<https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5033/14234322503_ffccff58a2_h.jpg>

Here it is in its former rando setup from about four years ago:

<https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5481/9224257831_a44dfaba95_h.jpg>

Anton
velolumino.com