I put together an album of action shots on my 650B converted Riv, here they
are:
https://flic.kr/s/aHskGLZQGt

Yes, I know my fenderline sucks pretty bad.  Oh well.  :)

Regarding Toshi's comments, on these older Rivs the chainstays are not
squeezed (dimpled?) for larger tires, so 38mm is the max normally.  I need
to get my top tube replaced soon so when I get that done I will probably
have them put the dents in the chainstays to fit the 42s, along with a few
other things.

I have a Redwood also that is not converted, I'm running 700x38c Barlow
Pass on it, un-fendered.  It does have the dimpled chainstays so is
actually probably a better candidate for conversion because it should fit
the 42s or even the 48s as one other poster did on a Redwood.  I just don't
have time to mess with it right now as I have a new baby and a sick wife.
I'm barely getting to ride at all at the moment.  But that's life sometimes.

Jim