+1

I often read things in the blug, in the Riv site, and don't say anything. Don't
post. Mostly because people here share my thoughts and state it more accurately
than I can. But this one... yeah, it's why we are here. I don't even view riv
as a company that I do business with. It's more this big presence in my life
that takes on a support role. And I do my best to return that. There is no
other business that occupies this space in my life like this. Grant's posts
always renew that. Dave and Roman's too!

Bill in Westchester, NY
(hoping riv orders don't become international)