Grant, what I also took from your posting was that it's a stand against
indifference.

There is a very famous man who makes fun of the handicapped. Millions of people
appear to be indifferent to that. He became president even though we know that
about him.

In the face of strong evidence for indifference to principles in our culture,
being loud about the principles (not the candidates) we care about is an
important thing to do. That's why I called yesterday to say I appreciated the
Blug post, Grant.

Thanks,
Jim

Sent from my iPhone