OK, well, *practically *everybody.  I'm telling you, if we had a vote,
believe me, it would be a landslide.  I'm telling you a landslide.  The
people, and these are all good honest people, have almost all of them
played, all except those crooked people, duck duck something.  Those people
who say they didn't play it, they haven't heard of duck duck something.
 Let me tell you something, between you and me, these are very dishonest
people, and you never can tell what they are telling you, the things they
tell you.  Are they made up?  These things.  Are they lying?  These people.
 I don't know, to be honest, I can't tell, but believe me a landslide we're
having, because of this duck duck something game that we played, most of
us, when we were children.