Looking at ultra distance riding in extreme temps event photos no one has a
viable long term wearable winter mask. The "beak extender idea Zed pointed
to is the best one I've seen so far. It looks like most riders keep their
face clear unless they have no other option, which is my experience as
well. I only put something on if my nose starts to hurt, and that usually
means highish winds. Block the wind, the issue goes away. Toying with a
shearling 'beak extender," in conjunction with a shearling aviator hat.

With abandon,
Patrick