It's quite possible that you are more aware of this than I am, what are you
using that you find hums?
That said, I find that the hammer strike bells that RBW sells stay quiet
when not needed, and the spring mounted striker style (bell 26) that RBW
also sells brings incessantly for moderate combinations of rough terrain,
and firmer tire pressure.
I've also been very happy with a Crane E-ne bell thats much like the
Spurcycle.