Patrick is oh, so, right about both. I had a Luxus U go bad in 2015 while I was
in Connecticut. I was training for PBP and had a 400K brevet that weekend. It
was my only chance to ride one because of the rotator cuff surgery that spring.
I called Peter, overnighted it to him and he put a new one in the mail before
mine arrived to him. I had the new light on in no time and got my brevet in.
The light was covered under warranty as well. Oh, and I actually bought my
Hilsen from Peter in 2011. He happened to have one in stock when Riv didn't,
and I wasn't patient enough to wait for my first Riv. The folks at Riv are the
best also. Dave, Will, Brian, Keven (gone now), Rich and Grant have all helped
me immensely. And, Patrick, I'll bet I can ask a dumber question than you :)

One other thing. On my 2014 400k brevet with New England Randonneurs Peter
hosted a control. It was maybe a little past the halfway point. I remember the
sun was still up when we got there but it was dark when we left. The food was
great and the company was even better. Thanks so much for that, Peter!