Ron Mc stated "I haven't had it happen in 5 years and my tire-mounting
algorithm now includes lowering the tire pressure below 20 psi, until I can
push the bead in and see rim strip.  I go all the way around the tire on
both sides and make sure I don't see tube."

++1 on this.  I do the same after on a ride and a guy got a flat, fixed and
then got 3 more flats.  I always thought he pinched the tubes, so doing
what Ron Mc stated works.

John Hawrylak
Woodstown NJ